Who we are
ALD Group Treasury Centre is responsible for funding directly some of the affiliates of ALD Group which are part of a specific sub perimeter, implementing ALM rules and monitoring structural risks at Group level and affiliate level, contributing to the funding planning of all affiliates and advising affiliates for all ALM and funding related issues, acting as unique contact point for all ALM and funding related issues of ALD Group vis-à-vis SG central financial department, sourcing MLT liquidity out of SG Group via unsecured bonds and ABS issuances, or banking loans.
About the role…
Within the ALD Group Treasury Centre team, the main mission of the Treasury Officer consists of providing support on all tasks relevant to the Group Treasury Center and specifically, but not only:
- Quoting and Providing funding to the Affiliates that are within the Treasury Center perimeter.
- Reconciling the various bank confirmations and making sure the related payments are accurately processed.
- Calculating the daily cash position of the Treasury Center and balance it.
- Controlling and following-up the various bank relationships (Back offices, front offices, KYC…).
- Controlling and reporting the various borrowing portfolios.
- Participating to the improvement of the internal processes and controls (Permanent supervision).
- Managing the Affiliates financial planning: limit approval, Guarantee, amendment, etc.
- Implementing and maintaining the new TMS and trading solutions.
- Following up the entities’ dividend payment scheme.
The Treasury Officer may also be requested to fulfill all tasks that can be relevant to the Treasury Centre. When need be, (s)he will also be the back-up of the other team members.
Knowledge, experience & skills
- A first successful experience in a similar position.
- Possess a BAC +5 certification (or equivalent)
- Be bilingual English/French
- Master Microsoft Office tools
- Accuracy and quality in job as well as in communication.
- Quick learner
- Able to work under pressure, to organize and prioritize
- Meeting time deadlines
- Good understanding of the treasury processes
- Able to work in an international environment
- Be a team player
What we offer
- Joining a growing company, leader in its market and part of a very dynamic international group,
- The opportunity to work for an employer who is committed to CSR, to diversity, to the well-being of its employees and who fights against discrimination,
- A friendly working environment based on respect and trust, within an enthusiastic and motivated team,
- A quality training and support system,
- Support for your development, both in your role and within the company,
- Compensation in line with your skills and performance, with additional benefits: 13th month, group insurance, meal vouchers, bonuses and holidays according to seniority,
- Flexible working hours,
- Easily accessible by public transport, but we also have parking places.
All our vacancies are open to people with disabilities.